What Qualifications Do I Need?
Owning a Papa Murphy’s franchise requires a particular set of skills and experience
After nearly 40 years in business, Papa Murphy’s has significant experience in helping entrepreneurs thrive with our brand. Many of our franchise owners are former loyal guests who love our product, remain engaged in the day-to-day operations of the business, and are passionate about cultivating relationships not only within the store but also in the communities they serve.
While franchising with Papa Murphy’s has several advantages: nationwide brand recognition, an innovative menu that emphasizes freshness and quality, a commitment to customer service and more – the biggest advantage will be you, your passion for our brand and your drive to succeed. Because of this, Papa Murphy’s has certain criteria that all franchise owners must meet in order to franchise with us. Here are the qualifications we require for ownership:
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Experience with developing, leading and inspiring a diverse team
- A service mindset, including helping guests and mentoring your employees
- Understand and appreciate the value of a proven business model
- A passion for pizza
How Much Dough Do You Need?
- Minimum Liquid Assets: $ 125,000
- Minimum Net Worth: $ 350,000
- Good credit history with a minimum 670 score
- Ability to obtain financing for initial investment: $296,075 to $534,731 (range for a new store opening)
The initial investment for a new store opening depends on various factors such as geographic area, construction costs, and more.
Bring a Take-and-Bake Pizza Franchise to Your Community
Do you have the skills required to own a Papa Murphy’s franchise? Join this dynamic brand as we expand our footprint across the United States. Initial investment costs range from $296,075 to $534,731, depending on numerous factors, including geographic areas, condition of the premises and construction costs. We have grown to more than 1,300 locations thanks to a business model built for entrepreneurs who are passionate about making a difference in their community, bringing families together, and most of all – pizza.